The book club will meet at Rosebank Station and you’ll travel with Tlhabi in Gautrain style to Pretoria Station where wine and snacks will be served in the Blue Train lounge. You’ll meet Tlhabi, get books signed and then travel back to Rosebank. You’ll be in Joburg no later than 9 PM.
As it is the inaugural event, the evening will be free of charge. People living in Pretoria can also attend the event in the Blue Train lounge for free.
Don’t miss it!
- Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2013
- Time: 5:30 PM for 6:00 PM, it’s imperative that you arrive on time as the train won’t wait.
- Venue: Gauteng Rosebank Station
Corner Oxford & Bolton Roads
Johannesburg | Map
- Parking: Gautrain Rosebank Station
- RSVP: email@example.com, 076 780 6383 – please call this number if you get lost.
- Endings and Beginnings: A Story of Healing by Redi Tlhabi
Find this book with BOOK Finder!